Welcome to Relaxed Parenting
Putting time aside during pregnancy ensures that parents- to- be will learn new skills, enabling them to parent their children in a more relaxed and effective way.
Putting your unborn baby first, creating time together, and recognising your own importance in your baby’s life does make relaxed pregnancy, labour and birth a reality.
We condition the mind and body to be free of fear, learn relaxation and apply this on the birthing day.
- You want to have the birth that you dream of , know that you need more than hope and a desire for it.
- You are scared of birth and therefore avoiding thinking about it, recognise it will quietly dominate your thoughts anyway.
- It takes planning and dedication to condition the mind and body and then to apply all this on the day of birth.
- You have wonderful ideas about your baby’s birth, and are keen for them to become true.
- You have an inbuilt fear of birth and believe it is not possible for you to do it, but this creates anxiety for you.
- You have had a previous birth that you would not like to repeat.
- You may like to consider enrolling on the HypnoBirthing course with me. You will find that getting the support of a HypnoBirthing Midwife is the bridge to getting exactly what you want, and as a couple you are united.
I’m Eleanor Copp, Registered Nurse and Midwife, Hypnobirthing Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist and an optimist.
Relaxed parenting ideally begins in pregnancy as it sets the tone for our relationships with our children for life. Having said that; It is never too late to make positive changes for the future and it is possible to revisit the past and regain peace of mind, and this can be many years later, whatever the age of your child. Relaxed parenting is not about reaching for perfection, but about reassurance, love and confidence. It is something that makes sense and applies to us all.
I am at my very best when working with couples, supporting them to leave behind fear, anxiety and tension and to embrace confidence, excitement and self belief. And for them to be ready to say "welcome" to their new born baby "it is so lovely to see you, you are beautiful".
Telephone: 01823 350741
Join my mailing list today and have access to my FREE Report: Top Ten Tips For An Easier Birth